Tuesday, February 17, 2009

dOUbLe diGiTs!

99 days & counting :) Yesterday Aaron emailed me @ work and told me that there was 100 days to go until Lil' Poppy's due date :) Yeah yeah, sounds like a long time, but we decided to "celebrate" anyway! We went out to dinner @ Timberlodge.

Only 100 days to go!!!
.
I don't think my tummy liked my meal, because if you notice what time I'm posting this...I should be in bed! I woke up with a really aching stomach about an hour ago, and am just trying to stay out of the room to keep Aaron from waking so I figured I'd post this. Aaron was EXHAUSTED from the long weekend of dry-walling. He decided that it was time to watch TV from bed as soon as we got home from dinner...that was at 7:15ish. We may as well take advantage of that now, since Little Poppy is NOT going to let us be watching TV in bed at that time at all in the near future!!
**************
Big Belly :) The other day our 3-year old niece Brooklynn looked up @ me with the most adorable face & said "you've gotta big belly"! She knows a baby is in there because her mom & my other sis have had babies w/in the last year. But it must have been on her mind for a while because when she first arrived at our house, she asked me if I had a baby in there...and then later followed up her curious mind with that comment. I didn't mind her comment at all, she's just too cute - it made me laugh!!
.

Brooklynn Hope - look at that face...such a cutie!

No comments: