Thursday, July 9, 2009

Million Dollar Smile

So I just posted below and mentioned how Addalyn has smiled but I hadn't been able to capture it on camera yet. I had barely published the post when I was able to catch the following:
.

Addy alert and hanging out...and then......

A little smerk...and then...

Getting more smiley...

Check out my Toothless Grin!

P.S. - these pics also show off Addy's blue eyes. That may be my only claim to her...the majority of people say she looks like her daddy...but I might be able to claim her eyes!!!!

****Make sure to check out the other post :)****

6 comments:

Brooke said...

That smile is great! Good job of catching it with your camera. That can be hard, especially with my slow camera. It was so nice to see you guys over the 4th and meet Addy. She sure is a cutie! Whenever you get a chance send me the pics from camp, thanks.
Take care!

Amy T said...

Very cute picture of your beautiful smiley girl!

Brooke said...

Yeah, you are right. My email is @hotmail.com. Thanks!

Rachel said...

Love the toothless grin...just because you might not have heard it much I think the last picture of her smiling looks like a Tarara! I'll have to come visit soon so I can see the smile in person:)

Anonymous said...

ahhh love her! sooo bummed i missed you guys over the 4th... thank goodness for the blog! :)

miss you guys!!
hugs & kisses for lil addalyn!

White said...

Super cute pictures of Addy! She is one adorable little girl!