Sunday, August 30, 2009

Our Little Sweet Pea

Uh oh! Mommy has discovered how adorable headbands are!!! Pretty sure I'll be having one of these on almost every day now!





It's pretty tiring being this cute :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohhh lover you look so beautiful. and you sure have a big group of boys looking at you. oh no what is your daddy going to do now. love and miss you alot. auntie tammy

Brooke said...

She is SO pretty and looks so darn cute in her headbands! Rylee didn't like headbands when she was little and I haven't even tried one on Sadie yet, maybe I will have to try.

White said...

Very stylish - love it! Headbands are always a great look and Addy makes them even cuter! ps your welcome for the shirt and pocket mirror. I hope she fits into it next summer! Do you have any plans for you birthday coming up?? We can't get together this year :(

Amy T. said...

Such a cute outfit!

Anonymous said...

oh marissa she is just such a sweet pea in those headbands and just in general! i have looked at these pictures numerous times already and just grin... i really want to meet her you have no idea!! :) Hope all continues to go well with your happy little family!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Tell Aaron we say hi as well!!

xoxo