Soooo, I hate to have to be a private blog, but I had to do it.
I had a new "follower" tonight that I didn't recognize the name of so I went to their blog to see if I knew them through someone else. I couldn't figure anything out, so I proceeded with scrolling down and reading their posts.
All of a sudden, my little baby girl (as a newborn last June) was STARING BACK AT ME ON SOMEONE ELSE'S BLOG. It was 100% withouth a doubt Addalyn, and I even went back to my posts from last year to see if those pictures had been posted. They all had been posted last June when Addy was a newborn. My heart started racing and I said to Aaron, "Oh my God that is Addy". I called my friend Rachel and my sisters to see if they knew this person...as well as looked to see if they were followers of any other blogs I follow. They were not. The weird thing is, their "daughter" has the exact same name as my niece...with the exception of the spelling - and I am wondering if that is a coincidance or not???
Soooo, I had to go private because I dont' want my daughter's pictures showing up all over the internet. I'm actually very sad about this, as I really feel like I'll lose some readers this way.
I don't mind people that I don't know reading my blog - I'll admit that I read other people's blogs that I have come across through my friends...so that doesnt' bother me. But - I would never use their pictures and claim them to be my OWN!
If you know of people that read my blog, even if I don't know them personally...feel free to let me know their email address so I can let them view my blog. As long as someone I know knows them and trusts them to view my blog, I'm good with that!
I'm pretty bummed here tonight...
2 comments:
Scarey!! I think about stuff like that all the time! Good for you for taking the steps to make it invite-only!
Hi Marissa, thanks so much for sending me an invite to view your blog. I really enjoy reading it. Oh, and congrats on the pregnancy!!
Ladonna
Post a Comment