Sunday, August 15, 2010

31 weeks

Last Thursday I was 31 weeks - and I realized I hadn't taken a picture since around 26 weeks.

Things have been going pretty good this pregnancy -- can't complain! I had the glucose testing a few weeks ago, and all went well. The baby's heart rate is still in the 150s at the appointments...

I can't tell if this pregnancy is different or not - I feel like it is the same but people tell me that I look different, so who knows. I have taken about 5 different "gender predictor" quizzes online where you answer questions and based on the answers it determines whether you are having a boy or a girl. They all pretty much say girl with an 80% chance...and Aaron is pretty convinced he's having another little girl --- so maybe we'll be covered in pink again!

But, if you go by the Chinese Calendar, it says boy :)

The heat has been starting to get to me a little - I pretty much think it is hot all the time at home. The office at work this summer has been really cold (60's) and everyone is pretty much freezing...but I have been feeling just on the 'tad' cold side, so I'm not uncomfortable like others!

I haven't gotten too swollen yet - can still see my ankles, although I can definitely see it in my face and toes...just the look of them, not like they look SUPER puffy - but I notice the difference. I have been able to still wear my wedding ring. I looked back at older posts to see when I couldn't wear it anymore with Addalyn, and it was right around now. I actually had to have it resized after Addy because it was still too tight for me about 3 months after she was born, so it probably makes sense that it is fitting a little longer this time around!

This pregnancy is FLYING by - I can't believe I'm already less than 10 weeks away from my due date. I'm pretty confident I'll be going over like I did with Addalyn. I was talking to my doctor and the day that I would probably get induced would be on Monday, October 25th because they have a 10 day overdue policy before inducing, and 10 days would be on a Sunday, so more than likely it'd be scheduled for that Monday. If that happened this baby and Holly Sue (our niece on Aaron's side) would share a birthday - I'm pretty sure that Holly would think that was SUPER exciting!! I think she'd love sharing a birthday with her little cousin :)

No comments: