Monday, August 30, 2010

Nuh-Night

Tonight Aaron had just gotten Addalyn's pajamas on, and we were all sitting on the floor...I said something about going "Nuh-Night" to her, and she replied by saying in the sweetest little voice "nuh-night" and then taking her bear and started walking toward the hall way.  Aaron and I looked at each other and smiled, then followed her (and I grabbed the camera) as she said "nuh-night" a couple more times as she walked straight to her crib. 

I snapped this picture right as she approached her crib.  She then turned around and looked at Aaron as if to say, "pick me up and put me to bed, daddy"

Aaah, she is just such a precious little girl!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a cutie! Wouldn't it be nice if it were that easy to get her to bed all the time?

Sarah said...

That is perfect! What a great routine to have her in before the new arrival. Too cute!!