Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Big Forty!

Well, tomorrow I am 40 weeks...super excited for the day to come, and super super super ready to meet this little one.  I'm not sure why, but I am more impatient (both Aaron and I are) with this baby than I was with Addy.  I remember assuming I'd be overdue with Addalyn - but so many people have hinted that they thought I'd be early this time, I started to believe it myself!  But, being early has officially come and gone, and we are still here :)

I have an appt. tomorrow - and then I'm pulling out all the stops.  In an email to my sisters today I joked that I was going to come home and run some hills...wouldn't that be a site!  Pretty sure that I will NOT be running hills....but, I DO plan on getting myself a pedicure and eating spicy food around lunch time, and keeping myself active - maybe mopping my floors the old fashioned way.  If I don't have the baby this week, my last day of work regardless is Friday - and then I officially start maternity leave!

I'm really hoping my next post has some super big exciting news...

40 weeks :)

No comments: