Last week we took the kids to the mall to meet Santa. When we got there, Santa was eating dinner, so we had a few minutes to wait.
 |
| While we were waiting - Addy snuck into Santa's little area. Do you think that she got some points on the naughty list for that? |
 |
| It was fun to be there right when he arrived...he started shaking his sleigh bells and such and then let out a very loud "Ho Ho Ho" - I think I may have been more amused than Addy! |
 |
| Watching Santa |
 |
| We weren't sure how'd she do...and we were fully prepared to take a family picture with Santa to get a good one. She checked him out from afar at first, and waved to him and said "hi" |
 |
| But she warmed up and sat next to him. Kept checking him out...I think this picture is cute when they are both checking each other out. Blake just enjoyed being held...he was a content little Man! |
She did awesome meeting Santa. We have plans to see Santa again next weekend...it is our family Christmas with my mom/dad/sisters, etc. We'll start the day out by seeing Santa with my family - and then head back to my parents from there. Good times ahead!
1 comment:
Too cute! I can't believe she wasn't afraid to sit with Santa. She's kind of at that "scared" age. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment