Friday, December 3, 2010

Oh My!

So the other day, we were getting ready for bath time.  As usual, we were trying to multi-task...going in and out of the bathroom while the tub was filling.  I was out in the living room and I heard Aaron say "Oh My, Addy" as soon as he walked into the bathroom.  Then he told me to come look.

I fully expected to see a tub full of too many bubbles that was heaping over the sides of the tub, or something like that.  But instead, this is what I came upon:

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

My little girl - playing in the tub already...WITH HER CLOTHES ON!

Look at the innocent face.  I tell you ladies and gentlemen, she's not as innocent as she looks!
Time to take the clothes off and take a REAL bath!
Sooo, multi-tasking when it comes to bath time might have to stop.  Or at least, if we leave the bathroom, we have to shut the door behind us. I have no idea how she got in without even getting her top half wet.  I tried to have her climb in on her own the next bath night to see how she did it...didn't seem like it would've ended up as well if I let her continue!  Thank goodness she didn't fall face first into the water or something.  There is a guardian angel out there for her, that's for sure!

3 comments:

Amy T. said...

Wow - she wanted to get in there and getting playign with the toys and bubbles! You are lucky - sneaky little thing!

Sarah said...

That is funny! Makes her seem so old that she was able to get herself into the tub!

Anonymous said...

haha this is alesha. that is to funnny! i miss you guys and cant wait too see you this christmas(: