After 3 and a half years...Addy was FINALLY ready for a haircut. It took forever for her hair to start growing, so I wasn't ready to cut it earlier. In the last year, her hair finally took off, and was ready for a nice trim.
Aaron's step-sis Renee is an AWESOME stylist, so I wanted her to be the first for Addy...she recently moved to New York City to do hair there, but was home for the Bertucci Family Christmas.
 |
| Starting off...she was a little nervous :) |
 |
| This isn't so bad! |
 |
| Sweet girl! |
I didn't get a good picture of the finished product - but there wasn't a bit change, just more even in the back and healthy!
 |
| Mr. Blake got a trim too (side note, he was good here...but he HATES getting his haircut these days!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment