Rewind to this fall. Addy runs out of her room at my mom and dad's and says "Blake is writing on the wall!" -- I run in there to find Blake has not just written on A wall, but scribbled with a golf pencil he found on WALLS of my mom and dad's house.
The worst part - I felt like I was in trouble too and confessing to somethign I did wrong, since it was my mom and dad's house, LOL!
After getting a timeout, him and I had to take a trip downstairs to tell my parents what he had done. I must have had the same look I used to have for my parents, because as soon as we walked in the kitchen, my dad said "What's wrong...what happened?". So, I told them the story and we went up to check out the damage ---- the entire time Blake just stared sadly at my mom and dad. I kept telling him to say sorry but he WOULD. NOT!!!! Finally, he would let my mom hold him, and after just hanging out for about 10 minutes, a quiet little voice said "Sorry Grandma" ... it was sort've cute...considering!
....we paid my parents for some paint to fix up the room! :)
___
Just a few weeks ago, I was getting packed up at my parents house because we were getting ready to move, and I walked of the room and Addy had a weird look on her face...I asked her what was up and she pointed over at Blake...
...he was spraying a potpourri bottle all over himself! GROSS!!!
| "I'm discovered...if I step away from the evidence, maybe she'll think it wasn't me" ... |
| Soaked in Potpourri....head to toe! |
No comments:
Post a Comment