I'm just asking that you keep him in your thoughts and prayers. As a mother, I have such mixed emotions going through my head right now -- with my pregnancy and other things as I pray for the healing of Zack.
My due date is actually Zack and his sibling's birthday (10/13). Zack is a triplet...and I used to babysit these wonderful kiddos when they were younger. Now, they are all grown up, Melena just graduating from college and Zack and Luke just a few semesters away from doing the same...
![]() |
| Zack, Melena, and Luke |
Anyway - please pray for my cousin, and if you are interested, updates can be found on him at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/zacknelson.
I have an awesome little story that I need to document (and the reason for my title of this blog post)...my grandpa Bob told my aunt Nancy (Zack's mom) that he would send feathers from heaven when he passed. My entire family often sees feathers and of course think of my grandpa.
Today, when I was walking into work, completely distracted by my thoughts of Zack, I had a huge black feather stop me in my tracks as I had to step over it when I was walking in...then a block later another feather was in my path - and last but not least a 3rd feather was near the entrance of my building on my way into work!
How cool is that??!!!
I sooooo needed that sign from my grandpa that him and my grandma are with us, watching over Zack and our family. <3 p="">3>


No comments:
Post a Comment