We are half-way through our prenatal classes. They are actually not bad at all and going pretty fast. I think Aaron and I are both enjoying them as it helps us prepare for the delivery. Which, I will admit, until the classes began I really just sorta blocked from my mind. Obviously, there's no avoiding the labor/delivery when you are pregnant, so the classes are really helping!!
Soooo - after my "downer" blog on Monday about my automobile blues - I had a MUCH better Tuesday and got a new car!! It is a 2006 Pontiac Torrent with only 34,500 miles on it. I'm super super super excited about it! I started doing some research on line and came across this car so I test drove it & decided it was the one! I was SO excited about my new car, that I couldn't sleep Tuesday night - I'm such a little kid sometimes. I should have taken a picture tonight ---- I will definitely do that this weekend so you guys can see my new ride!
You know how you sometimes read you can learn stuff about your baby's personality while they are in the womb? Well, I don't know if there's any truth to that, but if there is, here's what I've learned so far:
LITTLE POPPY'S PERSONALITY :)
1. He/she LOOVES chocolate like their mama! Not that I indulge a lot, but when I DO have it, like for example, a chocolate shake from Culver's --- Little P seems to show his/her approval by some kicks not long after I finish eating the delicious treat!
2. Lil P is a night owl like Grandma Bonnie (my mom) - and Little Poppy's mom & dad DO NOT APPROVE! This better stop because even though my mother is quite the night owl, I inherited my dad's trait of wanting to go to bed by like 10:00 - so Little Poppy is going to get themselves in trouble at bedtime as they grow up if he/she doesn't kick this habit!
3. We love to play tricks on daddy! Little Poppy will be kicking me a lot, or my stomach will be moving a ton & as soon as I try and get Aaron's attention or have him touch my tummy - Little P decides to stop! Little Poppy is pretty silly :)
4. I'm not so sure how Little Poppy feels about bath time. Either he/she LOVES it, or is not so happy about it. When I take baths, it sure does cause Little P to wake up, that's for sure...but I'm not so sure he/she's happy about the bath.
32 weeks - getting quite the bump :)
2 comments:
You are soooo cute! Lil' P will be here in no time!! It will be exciting to see if there is any truth to the personality in the womb - I think there is truth to that. When my mom was pregant she couldn't drink enough root beer and guess what? I LOVE root beer -see it's a fact :) I can't wait to see your new ride! Getting a new car is so fun! Do you have a car seat yet? If not, maybe you will get one at your shower this weekend! Miss you and can't wait to meet Lil' P!!
p.s. That color looks really good on you :)
Marissa you look great! I know its hard to feel that way about yourself at this point but you do look great. I can still wear my rings for now but I have been having the sock rings around my cankles for awhile now, not so attractive. Tell Aaron not to worry though, it is pretty common.
Take care!
Post a Comment