I'll let pictures do most of the talking this post!! The only thing left to do in the baby's room is put up the dresser - which is supposed to arrive on Wednesday! I'll post that when that is finished...but here's where we are to date!
Let the Painting Begin!
On to the crib...
My husband DOES read directions :)
Relaxing on his finished project
I'm so in love with how this turned out...it is an Upper Case Living saying (you rub it on the wall)!!
The baby's crib is ready...with friends waiting to help him/her sleep :)
I had pictures of the other things on the walls down on here...but they accidentally got deleted as I was formatting the post...so I'll add them later in the week/on the weekend when I have the dresser up & the baby's room is OFFICIALLy ready for Lil Poppy's arrival!
I could just sit in the baby's room now, I am so happy with the way it is turning out!!
4 comments:
It looks perfect! Can't wait to come and meet lil p and see the house! Love You guys! Tina
The room is so perfect - the colors and the adorable wall art I love it! I can just imagine you guys rocking your little baby in that chair! You are so cute painting and Aaron looks great - you are going to have one good looking baby!! Miss you guys and can't wait to meet Lil' P!!
The nursery is adorable...I think "Little Poppy" will love his/her room! I can't wait to come see it in person:)
Sooooo CUTE!!! I am sure you are relieved to have this done!
Post a Comment