Well, as it turns out I made it to 40 weeks & am "still pregnant" :) I'm hanging in there, but really READY to be done now. I was so content with my pregnancy until this week...all of a sudden I am very anxious to meet this little one and introduce our son/daughter to everyone!
.
We had an appt. yesterday, and still not much change. My dr. said I'm a little closer to 2 cm dilated...but not enough to say that officially. We have an appt. scheduled for next Monday to do the "non stress test" & I'm sure I'll be induced next week if this baby does not come on its own. Here's to hoping I don't make it to the test on Monday and don't have to announce an induction date to you all!!
.
As far as the poll goes, most of you had chosen that the baby would be born after the 27th, and that is appearing to be true. It is split down the middle as far as if you all think it is a boy or girl - this child loves to keep us guessing, huh?
.
Hopefully our next post will be an announcement of our baby's birth!
...until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment