Saturday, May 30, 2009

Passing Time...

Well, nothing exciting to announce yet! I'm hoping something happens soon, but who knows!! This baby is pretty content where they are. In the meantime, I've been going on lots of walks, doing the Wii Fit, & have done LOTS of cleaning around the house...anything to keep me active, not just to pass the time, but I'm hoping to get things moving!

Our niece Brynne had her first dance recital tonight, so I went to that with my family. It was so cute, all of the dancers...they start so young! It brought back lots of memories, as I started dance when I was 2 years old :)

Brynne is the last one on the right...hard to take pics from so far away

Brynne Marie Kelley...the oldest grandchild on the Tarara side of the fam! Doesn't she look like she's 4 going on 14???

Our 3 nieces on the Tarara side - Brooklynn, Ella, & Brynne
.
We've had a blue bird hanging around our backyard lately, which we decided to name Barry. Aaron said maybe it's a sign that we're having a boy! I think he's been here every day since Wednesday! We've been trying to catch a picture of him for days, and finally got one tonight!
.
"Barry"

******Last but not least****** I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to the Spindler's! Aaron's cousin Brooke was due the same day as I was, and she was lucky & went into labor on our due date! They welcomed a little girl, Sadie Lee Wednesday evening. We are so happy for them and excited to see their little one! Congrats Brooke, Brad, & big sis Rylee!!

2 comments:

White said...

I love Barry! I think you are going to have a boy - I agree, it's a sign! I miss you guys so much and hope you are in labor as I am writing this :) Can't wait to here the news!!!!!!!!
Love you,
Amy

Jennifer Mulvihill said...

Any day now! Enjoy these last few days before baby comes--be sure to get lots of sleep!