So as you can see - this is part 4...lots of blogging going on here in MN! Check out all of the pics from our trip to Michigan...I have posted a TON of them :)
Grandpa Lowell & Addalyn - check out how big her outfit is on her. She SWIMS in 0-3 month clothes because she's so skinny. They typically fit her length wise, but I could take 1-2 inches off her waste in all of them right now. Sooo, she's still sports lots of newborn clothes!
The fam! Back left: Joel, Tammy, Ed, Lowell, Aaron - Middle Left: Jeffrey, Tina, Anthony, Marissa & Addalyn - Front Left: Holly, Alesha & Brandon
Grandpa Lowell w/ his grandkids!
Cousins!!!!!
******************************
.
"Due Date Twins!!" - I know I've mentioned on the blog before that Aaron's cousin Brooke was due the same day as I was. She was LUCKY and had Sadie Lee on our due date! So the girls are one week apart. It's interesting because there seems to be a pair for every grandchild & great-grandchild on the Anderson side of Aaron's fam. Sadie & Addalyn are just one example.
.
I think their names are pretty cute and both have a fun ring to them - Sadie Spindler & Addy Anderson!!
The dads w/ their babies :) Congrats again Brad!
Moms and their babes! Addy looks sorta funny here, a little too relaxed maybe?!
The girls - I thought this pic was cute because Sadie is holding Addy's hand!! It took a few attempts to get a cute pic...it's hard posing two 1-month old girls!!
1 comment:
Love the last pic with the girls! So cute! Addy is so little! Congratulations again on such a beautiful little girl! I got her a little something in Paris - it might not fit until I get to meet her in person! ;)
Post a Comment