First off: A HUGE congratulations to our good friends Jeff and Rachel, on the arrival of Ella Grace - born on September 4th. We are soooo excited for you guys and can't wait for Addy and Ella to have many memories together :)
Rachel and I have been friends since we were born - my mom and her dad have worked together since before we were born. Ironically, we are 3 months apart (and met for the first time when Rachel was born!!) and now Addalyn and Ella are the same distance apart, meeting when Ella was finally born! Jeff and Rachel knew they were having a girl - so we've been joking since Addy was born in June that those two are going to be BFF's!
I didn't get a picture of Ella alone, but it's guaranteed that she will be in future posts! Seriously - 3 months makes a HUGE difference. Addy was SO big in comparison to her. Ella is so LIGHT and just such a sweet little girl. Ugh, I love babies! She's so beautiful and such a little peanut :)
2 comments:
Thanks for the post for Ella...and I especially love how Gizmo got in the picture with us:) Can't wait for lots of bonding with the girls in the future, I think we will see a lot of eachother!
Love the pics - Miss you guys so much...and speaking of three months, we will be home in three so Ella will be as big as Addy is now by then! Keep up the great blogging!
Post a Comment