Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

We spent Labor Day weekend at my parent's cabin in Spooner WI. It was a beautiful weekend at the lake. I went to a craft sale with my mom and sisters, as we do EVERY year. We also got in a few rides on the pontoon, had a few beverages and bonfires, and just relaxed and enjoyed the company we were in.

I'll let the pictures speak for the weekend...

I'm just hanging out in my swim suit at the cabin!

Being out in the fresh air makes a girl sleepy

Cousins! Ella (3), Drew (1), Brynne (4), Addalyn (3 mos), Brooklynn (3), Hunter (8 months)
Me and Shannon hanging out on the dock

Grandpa Tim and Addy on the pontoon!

Aren't I quite the bathing beauty?

These shades are pretty cool (and I sure do love my hands these days
...they sure are tasty - you should try yours some time!)

Aaron was the bartender :)

My Family: Angela, Shannon, Me, Dad & Mom :) Oh yeah, and Addy's in there too!

No comments: