Sunday, September 13, 2009

Our 3 Month Old!

Wow, I'm behind on my blogging! Addalyn is now 3 months old - getting closer to 4 months actually. She's growing in so many ways. The latest thing to mark down: SHE ROLLED OVER TODAY!!! She's been working on it all week, and I actually grabbed my camera today to just take pictures of her "practice" and while I was taking them, all of a sudden, she was on her tummy. Yeah Addy!!!!!

She is so fun these days - she 'talks' with us and smiles, and is really a pretty happy baby. We switched her to soy formula a little over a month ago and it makes a world of difference. She would get pretty gassy at times, but now, she really is only fussy if she's hungry, tired, or needs to be changed.

I'll have to post pictures in a future blog, but Addy sure seems to be a big football fan. ESPN has been on in our house a lot more these days since football has been going on, and she really does like to watch it! Today, during the Vikings game, Aaron was feeding her, and when he put her on his shoulder to burp, she had her neck turned half-way around to keep her eye on the TV/game!

Poor girl - I keep telling her "Goooo Vikings" and daddy keeps saying "No, Addy, say Goooo Packer's!" she just looks at us like you are 2 crazy people. It's going to be a long football season for her, she'll be so confused by the end. :) Ha ha!



Yeah Addy, rolling from her back to her tummy!!

Bath Time!


Who doesn't love the hoodie-towels? So cute!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

what a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

hi baby girl. you are getting so big. and you rolled over to. wow. I can not wait to see you. i love you auntie tammy