Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My New Ride!

A few weeks ago we switched Addy from her infant carseat to a convertable one. It's nice and not nice all at the same time...if she falls asleep, we can't just carry her in anymore - and I worry more about her being cold because I can't bundle her up with blankets before we head outside. But, all in all she seems to like it!!!

Playing with the carseat before daddy put it in mommy's car

Here we go! My first time riding in my new seat! I love her look here, I feel like she's smiling all cheesy as to say "Seriously mom, you're taking a picture of this!!????" (and yeah...she's right...sorta silly to take a picture of this. But this is the first of many rediculous pictures I'll take to document her growing up! -- isn't that what mom's are for??)

2 comments:

White said...

Addy seems to like her new ride! I can't believe she is 9 months already! And will one day love the pics that you are taking!!

Jennifer Mulvihill said...

So cute! We have the same seat only in the cow print for Asher. Our babies are getting big!!