Thursday, August 19, 2010

Reliving my pregnancy with Addalyn

So I'm 32 weeks today...and I've had a few people tell me how different I look this pregnancy vs. Addalyn.  They say I'm carrying lower...but I was carrying pretty low with Addy - I decided to look back at my 32 week post when I was pregnant with Addalyn, and something tells me I'm looking pretty similar...what do you think?

31 weeks & 4 days with baby 2!  (I know, a similar pic was posted in my last post...sorry!)

32 weeks with Addalyn

One thing that is much longer, is my hair!  Other than that...I'm feeling and looking about the same as far as I can tell.  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I think you look about the same, maybe a little bigger with Addalyn. But you still look great :)

Brooke said...

I agree with Becky...you look great! I can't believe you only have 2 months left, that little one will be here before you know it!

Sarah said...

You look awesome! It does look like you were a little bigger with Addy, but it may be the angle you are standing. Very nice "pregnancy" pics!