Friday, June 26, 2009

Blog Withdrawal!

Hey All - I'm going through withdrawal of posting pictures of Addalyn on the blog! Our computer is still getting looked at. So, once there starts to be some posts, check back often as I update her cute pics from the last 2 weeks and going forward. We are not sure exactly when we'll get it back...

We leave for Michigan on Wednesday night...(7/1-7/7) so it may be a while before I finally get to blog again.

Addy's SOOOO excited to meet all of you up in the U.P., she tells me that everyday! :)

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Yeah, I am so excited that you are still going to be able to make it to the UP for the 4th. We'll be there the whole week too. Can't wait to see you guys and meet Addy!
Hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

we are VERY excited to meet YOU too addy!! :) You're gonna LOVE the U.P!! hee hee

Amber Gauthier said...

Tyler and I are very excited to meet cute little Addy, and to see you guys! Can't wait, see you soon! :)

White said...

Have fun in the UP!! Sounds like you have a lot of people who are anxiously awaiting the arrival of little Addy! Get some R&R if you can!!