Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's a Girl!!

Addalyn Jane Anderson was born at 10:19 p.m. on June 3rd!! 7 pounds 10 ounces. It was a very very long day for everyone, but well worth it. She's beautiful!!!!

I will post more details later (and of course pictures when we are home!)

6 comments:

White said...

AHHHH I am so excited for you guys!!! Congratulations I can not wait to meet little Addalyn Jane!!!

Brooke said...

Yeah! Congratulations on your baby girl! I love her name, it was one of our favorites too. I called home a few times yesterday to find out the news and nobody knew anything. Her being born late last night explains it. I am glad to hear both you and baby are doing fine. Can't wait to see pictures! Congrats again!
Love,
Brooke, Brad, Rylee, and Sadie

Jennifer Mulvihill said...

Josh and I checked your blog over breakfast this morning to hear whether it was a boy or girl. We teared up over your choice of name--beautiful!! Congratulations!!! We are very excited to meet her!

Rachel said...

Congratulations on the newest addition to your family! I can't wait to come meet her:)Our little girls are going to grow up together just like we did!

Diane Gauthier said...

Aaron and Marissa Congrats we are all so excited for you.I never go on these sights and I was so excited to see the baby I did and NO Pictures.. OK after all that I'll let you rest for the day, but I'll be looking tomorrow..Hay I'm alittle nervous that you and Brooke just had the two girls and now where back to two boys..Love and See everybody soon Auntie Di

Abby said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I have a sister named Jane and I love that as a middle name. Hope all is well and you are getting some sleep.