Just your ordinary family...blogging ordinary family things! Aaron, Marissa, Addalyn, Blake & Chase!
Friday, June 5, 2009
Our Beautiful Babe!
Sorry for the delay in posts! We are home from the hospital as of about 2 today, and just settling in. I'm going to post some pics of Addalyn - I'll update this weekend with some more details :) .
Addalyn is so adorable - she is finally here! Can't wait to hear all of the details, wish I were there so I could meet her and hear everything in person. Congratulations again - miss you guys!
You are SO GOOD at keeping us updated! I love all the pictures and info - thanks! The picture of her yawning is just precious. What a beautiful little girl - congrats!
3 comments:
She is just perfect!!!! GORGEOUS!! Can't wait to meet her in person! Congratulations again!
Addalyn is so adorable - she is finally here! Can't wait to hear all of the details, wish I were there so I could meet her and hear everything in person. Congratulations again - miss you guys!
You are SO GOOD at keeping us updated! I love all the pictures and info - thanks! The picture of her yawning is just precious. What a beautiful little girl - congrats!
Post a Comment