Sorry no pictures right now - our computer is currently being fixed so I can't download any. BUMMER! Hopefully it is a quick fix and we will get it back soon!
Well, things are going pretty good! I can't believe our little girl is 2 weeks old tomorrow!
She had her 1 week check-up last Monday, when she was 5 days old. Everything went well. Here are her stats:
Height - 20 inches (59%tile)
Weight - 7 lbs, 3 oz (35%tile) - our little peanut! She hasn't gotten back up to birth weight, but our doctor wasn't concerned, since that is very common and she's eating great!
Head - 35.7 cm (63%tile)
She's still has a fussy time, although it has started to vary and seems to be getting earlier in the evening, which is good. Last night when she finally fell asleep, I had to get up with her at 1:30 for a feeding, and she went back to bed within the hour, then woke up again at 6:30 this morning...so it wasn't too bad!
Aaron and I have sorta worked out a schedule for us during the week. I go to bed early so I can get some rest and he stays up with Addy until about 11. If she's awake, I get up with her, if she's sleeping, we all get to go to bed! Then I get up with her during the night since he has to function at work the next day!! It seems to be working okay for right now.
She's such a doll, I love her so much!
2 comments:
Sounds like things are going very well! That is great you guys have a schedule worked out. That is great Addy is sometimes sleeping for a good chunk of time so you can get some rest too!
I just love reading your updates and seeing all the new pictures! We are so happy for the THREE of you!! What a magical moment!! I can't wait to meet beautiful miss Addalyn! :)
love and miss you guys!!
xoxo
Post a Comment