Just your ordinary family...blogging ordinary family things! Aaron, Marissa, Addalyn, Blake & Chase!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Baby Parts
Who doesn't love their little hands and feet??? So tiny and kissable!
Daddy & Mommy think I'm pretty funny when I sleep like this! I LOOOVE to stretch out my legs while I sleep.
2 comments:
Amy T
said...
Super Cute pics! That is crazy she likes to sleep with her legs spread out. Maybe she is just enjoying all the space now that she is out in the real world.
What a little cutie - sleeping with her legs like that, her character is already starting to show! It looks like she has grown a lot already! I can not wait to meet her!f
2 comments:
Super Cute pics! That is crazy she likes to sleep with her legs spread out. Maybe she is just enjoying all the space now that she is out in the real world.
What a little cutie - sleeping with her legs like that, her character is already starting to show! It looks like she has grown a lot already! I can not wait to meet her!f
Post a Comment